2011 was a good one for me in many ways. It sparked a fire that led me to make a big move in my life, which also led me to find a new interest that I’m really enjoying. I have always been a fan of dining out and trying new restaurants, but since I moved to Boca Raton, that fondness has grown to a whole new level. Out of this came Take A Bite Out of Boca, and so did my love of cooking, baking, and of course, blogging.
With the new year fast approaching, there are plenty of things I can think of that I would like the do once the clock strikes 12 on New Year’s Eve and 2012 is upon us. A new year calls for new experiences so for your enjoyment, here is my list of New Year’s Resolutions, Foodie-Style!
1. Try new cuisine. Indian is at the top of the list, followed by Cuban and Cajun.
2. Cook more often. Lately, family and friends have been sending me lots of their recipes to try. No better time than now to start.
3. Develop recipes. I want to experiment more in the kitchen and come up with recipes on my own to post for my readers to enjoy.
4. Stock up on cooking & baking equipment. There are many kitchen gadgets that I don’t have, which prevents me from making a lot of the recipes I want to try. This, however, is dependent on my bank account, so it may not happen until much later in the year.
5. Organize recipes. I don’t want to have to search through all the blogs I follow for recipes every time I need an idea, so I need to start saving the ones that catch my eye as I find them. This will make it much easier when I’m in a pinch and need ideas quick.
These are just a few things I hope to accomplish in 2012. I certainly plan to keep taking a bite out of Boca, wining and dining at all the hot spots I haven’t been to yet. Thank you to everyone who follows Take A Bite Out of Boca. Your support really means the world to me! Wishing you a Happy, Healthy New Year!