Below is a disclaimer to inform my readers about some of the details in my posts.
- All opinions are always my own. If I do not particularly like a restaurant I’ve gone to, I will most likely not write about it. I do not let compensation or free services/products affect my opinion while writing my posts. You cannot purchase a good review.
- If you send me free samples of your product, this does not necessarily mean I will write a blog post about it. If it turns out to be something I love and fits in well with the theme of a post, then I may do so.
- Some of the products I use in my recipes may have been given to me as a free sample. In the same sense, meals or certain dishes at restaurants that I write about may have been provided free of charge, and complimentary tickets may have been received for events that I attend. Feel free to ask about of the products, restaurants, or events you read about in a post.
- If you would like to inquire about arranging for coverage of a restaurant, tasting or event, or collaborating on sponsored posts of any kind, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. I cover all things food and beverage, as well as lifestyle which includes health and wellness, fashion, and beauty.
- For food-related inquiries, please note that I am a Pescatarian, and as of late, do not consume cow’s milk dairy, egg or gluten.