Below is a disclaimer to inform my readers about some of the details in my posts.
- All opinions are always my own. If I do not particularly like a restaurant I’ve gone to, I will most likely not write about it. I do not let compensation or free services/products affect my opinion while writing my posts. You cannot purchase a good review.
- If you send me free samples of your product, this does not necessarily mean I will write a blog post about it. If it turns out to be something I love and fits in well with the theme of my blog, then I may do so.
- Some of the products I use in my recipes may have been given to me as a free sample. In the same sense, meals or certain dishes at restaurants that I review may have been provided free of charge. Feel free to ask about of the products or restaurant dishes you see and read about in a post.
- If you would like to inquire about arranging a Media Dine Review of your restaurant or arrange for coverage of a tasting event, please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will consider locations from West Palm Beach to Miami.
- If you would like to work together on sponsored posts, recipe development, brand promotion, etc., please e-mail email@example.com.
- For all inquiries, please keep in mind that I am a Pescatarian (a seafood and vegetarian diet).
I always want to hear readers’ opinions, comments, and suggestions so don’t hesitate to reach out!