Disclosure: This is a sponsored post by The Baddish Group. I received compensation and free product in exchange for this post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
Dark Chocolate Mint Brownie Bites are a boozy treat that highlights those perfect chocolate and mint combination you know and love!
Everyone should be in a good mood today — you can stuff your face with brownies in honor of National Brownie Day! Who can say no to a warm, freshly baked batch of chocolately, fudgey, oh-so-delicious brownies? Not I — and I doubt none of you can, either!
Did you know that the brownie was once categorized as a cookie because it’s eaten like a cookie? Weird — brownies and cookies are totally not the same thing! At least not in my book. I love them both, but it’s like comparing apples and oranges. These Dark Chocolate Mint Brownie Bites could be confused with mini muffins, since they were baked in a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners. But just like a brownie is not a cookie, a brownie is not a muffin either!
In honor of National Brownie Day, I amped up the flavor in these brownie bites with a little bit of booze — yep, you heard right! These are not your grandma’s brownies! I used Brancamenta, an Italian mint-flavored liqueur, to spruce things up. Dark chocolate and mint complement each other so well — you just have to be careful with how much mint flavor you use. A little goes a long way, and you don’t want to overwhelm anyone’s tastebuds!
So whip out your mixing bowls and let’s get baking! Celebrate National Brownie Day with Dark Chocolate Mint Brownie Bites and share the love! … Or not, because they are that good.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp Brancamenta
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the over to 325 degrees. Line a mini muffin pan with liners and set aside.
- Mix together melted coconut oil and cocoa powder in a small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, mix together sugar and eggs.
- Stir the coconut oil-cocoa powder mixture into the sugar and egg mixture until well-combined.
- Add Brancamenta, flour and salt and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.