Never miss a bite! Sign up here to receive new recipes and reviews straight to your inbox.
We’re just one month away from my favorite food blogger conference of the year — the Food Wine Conference! If you aren’t familiar with blogger conferences in general, it’s basically one of the best ways to network with other like-minded bloggers, learn more about how to grow your blog as a business, hobby, side job, or really whatever you want it to be, all while enjoying delicious food (obviously) and making lasting friendships.
I’ve been to many blogger conferences, but the Food Wine Conference comes out on top as my favorite. It’s an incredible weekend full of food, wine, and fun at the absolutely gorgeous Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL. There is really no need to ever leave the resort — it’s like we’re in our own little world for the whole weekend. This year, the Food Wine Conference is being held May 13th to the 15th, and there is plenty to do, see, and learn while we’re there. Interested? You can save $50 on your conference pass by using the promo code takeabiteoutofboca when you register here.
So what can you expect to find at the Food Wine Conference?
- Knowledgable speakers such as Isabel Laessig, the founder of the Sunday Supper Movement and this incredible conference, Janice Mondavi of CK Mondavi Family Vineyards, and many others.
- Delicious meals, fun break-out sessions, and inspirational seminars presented by big name sponsors such as Florida Dairy Farmers, Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Strawberry Growers Association, Idaho Potato Commission, Certified Angus Beef, and more.
- Networking opportunities with seasoned bloggers, brands, and companies who are looking to work with bloggers.
It’s well worth the trip out to Orlando. And if the ticket price is deterring you, you have TWO awesome opportunities right now to win a FREE pass, along with other great prizes!
- Florida Dairy Farmers is sponsoring a recipe contest.The deadline is April 29th. Create your very own original recipe including at least 1 cup of real milk and at least 1 cup of one other dairy product (cheese, yogurt, ice cream, etc.) Be creative! Click here for more details.
- You can also #BreakTheRouxles with Roux Tampa. All you have to do is create and share an original recipe of your spin on a classic Southern dish on Instagram with the hashtag #BreakTheRouxles. The contest ends on Sunday, April 24 at midnight. We can’t wait to see your tasty Southern-inspired recipes break the ROUXles. Good luck! Click here for more contest details.
Even if you don’t win the contests, you should still consider coming! And remember, use takeabiteoutofboca when you register to save $50. Hope to see you there!
Visit Food Wine Conference for more information and to register. Make sure to follow on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google+ too!